The Adv Mounted Trooper is an upgrade of the Hvy Mounted Trooper, and is available at the Troop Center in Tech Level 3. It has more hit points, attack, and pierce armor than its predecessor. It is available to all civilizations except the Galactic Empire and Royal Naboo.
"These Mounted Troopers gain additional bonuses to hit points and attack, making them superior even to Heavy Mounted Troopers in their ability to decimate enemy Mechs and Heavy Weapons. They can also detect unseen units."
- Despite what the manual says, the Adv Mounted Trooper cannot detect stealthed units.
List of Adv Mounted Troopers Edit
- Confederacy: Adv Orray Trooper
- Galactic Empire: Adv Dewback Trooper
- Gungans: Adv Kaadu Trooper
- Rebel Alliance: Adv Tauntaun Trooper
- Republic: Adv Blurrg Trooper
- Royal Naboo: Adv Tuskcat Trooper
- Trade Federation: Adv Beetle Trooper
- Wookiees: Adv Dragon Trooper
Clone Campaigns changes Edit
- The original Adv Mounted Trooper for the Royal Naboo was the "Adv Kaadu w/Royal Trooper". Like the Gungan Adv Mounted Trooper, it rode a Kaadu into battle. In the expansion, the Kaadu was replaced with a Tusk cat.
- Originally, the Adv Mounted Trooper had 3 armor and 3 pierce armor. This was increased to 4 in the expansion.