The Medic is a unit that is available at the Spaceport in Tech Level 1. Medics can heal wounded biological units, thus prolonging the life of the player's units in battle. The Gungans gain the most use of their Medics, as it can heal their Aircraft, Ships, Pummels, and other Medics. Medics cannot attack, so they are unable to defend themselves in battle.
The Medic is not available to the Trade Federation.
"For a small amount of carbon, you may produce Medic units that are specifically engineered to apply first aid and field surgery to injured biological units. Thus Medics can heal most civilisations' Troopers, while the Gungans' dependency on creatures means most any Gungan unit may thus be restored. See Repairing and Healing units on page 68 of the Appendix for details."
List of Medics Edit
- Confederacy: Med Droid ADK-25-MED
- Galactic Empire: Med Droid 2-1C
- Gungans: Doctor
- Rebel Alliance: Med Droid 2-1B
- Republic: Med Droid IM-6
- Royal Naboo: Royal Med Droid
- Trade Federation: Med Droid MED-47
- Wookiees: Medic
- The Royal Naboo, Trade Federation, and Wookiees Medic droid's models were first introduced to the Star Wars universe by Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds.
- The Confederacy and Republic Medic droid's models were first introduced to the Star Wars universe by Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns.